- DailyVR User Interface
- What is the user interface?
- DailyVR Home Panel
- How to Overlay Edit?
- DailyVR CustomApp
- How to add custom APP?
- DailyVR Toolbar
- How to bind overlay to controller?
- How to adjustment the mode?
- How to type text?
- DailyVR Desktop UI
- How to start?
—— Introduction —–
Q: Which VR game platforms do Daily VR support?
A: Currently only available on Steam, and it can be used with all VR games on Steam.
Q: Which Browser do Daily VR support?
A: Currently only available on Chrome and Firefox, but portable version is not supported.
Q: Which VR devices do Daily VR support?
A: Currently, it mainly supports Vive and Vive Pro. Oculus Rift and Window Mixed Reality have not been fully tested, so they may not be fully functional.
Q: Which Mobile platforms are supported with Daily VR Mobile Notification?
A: Currently, it only supports Android and you can download the App from Google Play. We are planning for the iOS version.
—– Operation problem —–
Q: Why is there lag when opening Daily VR in Steam VR Home?
A: Daily VR opens windows to link with the program on the desktop during the games, so there will be some basic load. We have tested most of the games and made some optimization. However, Steam Home utilizes a relatively high GPU, when Daily VR runs simultaneously with Steam Home, there will be a significant deficiency on lower-spec graphics cards.
Solution: When running Steam VR Home, you can temporarily hide all the windows in Daily VR and open them again when the game starts. Or, if you are not used to using Steam VR Home, you can turn off the automatic launch of Steam VR home in the setting section.
*You can turn off Steam Home by clicking “Steam VR → Setting → Application → Steam VR Home”
Q: The operation of the Input mode can not be fluently functioned.
A: Currently, Daily VR uses built-in VR Keyboard in Steam. There are many operational limitations with built-in VR Keyboard and overlaps with the Mouse Click of Daily VR. Therefore, built-in VR Keyboard will disable the mouse operation of the Input mode. We are now planning to create a new keyboard which will support more input methods.
Q: Why do the windows in VR are black?
A: The main reason is that Daily VR are not able to handle the hardware acceleration of Chrome at the moment. You should turn off some hardware acceleration before opening Chrome windows.
Solution: Let Daily VR start Chrome for you (you need to close all Chrome windows and Daily VR open them for you); or you can go to the links you frequently open → right-click content → Shortcut → add “–disable-direct-composition” (without the double quotes and separated by a blank space) behind Target. This setting can turn off the function of Direct composition.
Q: What if I move the windows in VR to a place I can’t find?
A: Since the windows currently can only view on one side, you will not see it from the back. You can try to click the icon button of the websites on HomeBar to remind you of the position of the windows. When the button is pressed, there will be animation to tell you the position of the windows. When you see the windows, you can press the reset button or the Look-at button on the windows. If your environment is not suitable for walking or if you can not find the windows, please remove the data of Profile setting.
*Please press the Reset profile button in Daily VR on Windows desktop to remove Profile setting.
Q: Why can’t I start Daily VR directly?
A: Daily VR is the program on Steam platform. Please start Daily VR via Steam. If you have already opened Steam VR before logining Steam, we recommend you to close Stream VR first and open in again with Steam to ensure fluentness.
—– Troubleshooting Mobile connected to Server —–
Q: Why does Steam (Steam VR) show “Running ” after I close Daily VR?
A: This is a limitation of Steam. Steam will scan all other subroutines opened by the software and required all of them to shut down before the software close. We are now searching for a better solution to this problem. Therefore, when using the switch of Daily VR, it will first ask you if you would like to close all Browsers. If you skip the step, you may not be able to close Browser entirely and Steam VR will determine that Daily VR is still in process. Below are two solutions:
- Shut down all Browsers including all the background process of the browser.
- Close Steam VR and Steam (you may keep all Browsers in this way)
Q: Why can’t I find my computer IP in Mobile?
A: Make sure your computer and your phone are in the same Local Area Network (LAN) and verify if dailyvrnodeserver.exe is it as an allowable program. Then, search it by your phone again.
*You can set the allowable program in “Control Panel → System and Security → Windows Defender Firewall → Allow a program through Windows Firewalls”
—– Error message —–
Q: “Steam VR overlay count exceed limit. please close other app and try again later.”
A: When this Error pop up, it means you may open too many Open VR overlay software which is similar to Daily VR. The main reason is that there are limitations to the number of windows that show in VR. Therefore, if there are too many similar softwares, it will affect the number of window that Daily VR can open.
Solution: Shut down unnecessary Open VR overlay softwares, or reduce the number of windows that Daily VR opens.
Q: Launch app timeout. please try again later.
A: Currently, Daily VR will open Browser and specify the name of the link. Please check whether the Internet is connected, and whether the Browser start successfully and open the corresponding websites.
Q: Steam Error: Application load error V:0000065432
A: You only need to reload your Daily VR again to solve the problem.
When you are immersing yourself in the world of VR game, you hear a message notification but you are too reluctant to stop. What should you do?
DailyVR makes your VR world closer to reality. It enables you to check your messages even with VR headsets on. You no longer have to be interrupted, taking off the device to catch your calls. By opening multiple windows with your device, you may see your messages in time.
DailyVR only supports STEAMVR and HTC Vive currently. Oculus and Windows Mixed Reality will be supported in the near future.
- Multiple overlays
- Built-in popular websites (with native Chrome/Firefox browser)
- Mobile phone notification (Android)
- Phone calling notification
- Different overlay modes (Do Not Disturb, Interaction, Adjustment)
- Position, scale, transparent adjustment and persistent states
- Interaction with controllers and virtual keyboard
- Overlay arrangement (Look At Me)
Download DailyVR mobile app : %URL%
- More intuitive way to interact
- Better virtual keyboard
- Voice input
- DailyVR SDK
- Customized App overlay
- Remote sharing overlay
- Dedicated DailyVR VR app
- Physical keyboard/mouse detection and display
- Oculus Rift support
- Oculus Dash support
- Windows Mixed Reality support
TREND MICRO APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Trend Micro Incorporated (“Trend Micro”) reserves the right to amend these terms at any time at Trend Micro’s sole and exclusive discretion by posting such changes on Trend Micro’s website: https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/about/legal.html. The amended terms shall be effective as of the date posted. It is your responsibility to check the website to learn of these modifications. You agree to be bound to the terms of the Agreement, as modified.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND HAVE ATTAINED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE STATE, PROVINCE OR COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION.
- LICENSE GRANT. Subject to your acceptance and compliance with all terms of this Agreement, Trend Micro grants you a limited, revocable, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub-licensable right to install and use the Application for your non-commercial use on a single, authorized device solely as set forth in this Agreement. Trend Micro reserves the right to enhance, modify, suspend or discontinue the Application or to impose new or different conditions on its use at any time without notice.
- USE RESTRICTIONS. The Application is licensed and not sold. Trend Micro owns the title and intellectual property rights to the Application and any related documentation, and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. You agree that you will not rent, loan, lease or otherwise make commercial use of the You agree not to attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, modify, translate, disassemble, discover the source code of, or create derivative works from, any part of the Application or authorize others to undertake any of these acts.
- PAID SUBSCRIPTION. Some features of the Application may only be available to you on a paid basis. The subscription term is set forth in the written (electronic or otherwise) acceptance/entitlement confirmation issued by Trend Micro to you (“License Certificate”) and such subscription term shall automatically renew unless you cancel it. You will be charged subscription fees plus any applicable taxes until your subscription is canceled or terminated. In order to have access to paid features, you must create an account with Trend Micro. By creating such account, you consent to allow the applicable app store (i.e. iTunes, Google Play) to charge your credit card for the amounts due for the paid feature(s) and for additional subscription periods until your account is canceled or terminated.
- CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. You agree that Trend Micro may send you required legal notices and other communications about the Application (including updates), other and/or new Trend Micro products and services, special offers and pricing or other similar information, customer surveys, and other requests for feedback (collectively “Communications”). Trend Micro may provide Communications via (among other methods): (a) notices or email to your registered email address; and/or (b) posted Communications on its websites. By accepting this Agreement, you consent to receive all Communications through these means.
- NO WARRANTY. THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TREND MICRO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATION IS SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR COMPLETE OR ACCURATE OR THAT THEY WILL DETECT, REMOVE OR CLEAN ALL, OR ONLY, MALICIOUS OR UNWANTED APPLICATIONS, CONTENT AND FILES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TREND MICRO AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR TRADE USAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
(A) TREND MICRO DOES NOT SEEK TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ITS LIABILITY IN THE EVENT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR FRAUD OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY FOR WHICH IT IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW TO EXCLUDE.
(B) SUBJECT TO SECTION (A) ABOVE, IN NO EVENT SHALL TREND MICRO BE LIABLE TO YOU (i) FOR ANY LOSSES WHICH WERE NOT REASONABLY FORSEEABLE AT THE TIME OF ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT OR (ii) FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR MEMORY, SYSTEM CRASH, DISK/SYSTEM DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE APPLICATION, OR (iii) ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF USD$50.00. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY EVEN IF TREND MICRO OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- EXPORT CONTROL. The Application is subject to export controls under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Therefore, the Application may not be exported or re-exported to entities within, or residents or citizens of, embargoed countries or countries subject to applicable trade sanctions, nor to prohibited or denied persons or entities without proper government licenses. You are responsible for any violation of the U.S. export control laws related to the Application. By accepting this Agreement, you confirm that you are not a resident or citizen of any country currently embargoed by the U.S. and that you are not otherwise prohibited from receiving the Application.
- S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The Licensed Application and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
- Trend Micro may terminate your rights under this Agreement immediately and without notice if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to delete or destroy all copies of the Application and stop using the Application. You may terminate this Agreement at any point by destroying or deleting all copies of the Application. Trend Micro reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access or use of the Application to prevent unauthorized access to or use of, or the misuse or inappropriate use of the Application.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the United States, without giving effect to the conflict of laws’ provisions of California or your actual state or country of residence. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be the state courts of the State of California for the County of Santa Clara or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California and each of the parties hereto submits itself to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for the purpose of any such action. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods do not apply to this Agreement under the laws of any country. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. Without limiting its rights and remedies at law and equity, Trend Micro shall have the right to seek an injunction and similar equitable relief in any appropriate forum to stop and/or prevent any unauthorized use or distribution of the Application and/or intellectual property rights contained in the Application.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Trend Micro and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found invalid, that finding will not affect the validity of the remaining parts of this Agreement. Trend Micro may assign or subcontract some or all of its obligations under this Agreement to qualified third parties or its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, provided that no such assignment or subcontract shall relieve Trend Micro of its obligations under this Agreement.
- Email Trend_xrlab@trend.com.tw if you have a question about the Application. Direct all questions about this Agreement to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The APPLICATION is protected by INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY laws and international treaty provisions. UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION IS SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.|
- 付費訂購。本應用程式之部分功能需經付費始能使用。訂購期間將載於趨勢科技向您發出之書面（以電子型態或其它方式）收受/授權確認書中（下稱「授權證明」），除非您取消訂購，否則此訂購期間將自動更新。在您取消或停止訂購前，我們將向您收取訂購費用及任何適用稅賦。您需要創建一個趨勢科技帳號以取得付費功能，一旦建立該帳號，即表示您同意讓適用之應用程式商店（即iTunes、Google Play）得在您的帳號被取消或終止前，按追加訂購期向您的信用卡收取付費功能之費用。
(B) 依上述 (A) 款規定，無論在任何情況，趨勢科技就 (i) 訂立本合約時不能合理預見之任何損失，或 (ii) 由本合約或使用、誤用、無法使用本應用程式所引起或與之有關的任何種類之衍生性損害、特殊損害、附帶損害、懲罰性損害賠償、間接損害、遺失或損毀之資料或記憶體、系統當機、磁碟/系統損壞、利潤或存款損失、營業損失等，或 (iii) 任何超過美金50元之損害，均不對您負有任何責任。縱使趨勢科技或其關係企業已事先被告知該損害發生之可能性，且不論行為之形式係違反合約約定、過失行為、無過失產品責任或任何其他請求權基礎，亦不論其賠償責任之理論依據為何，上述之責任限制均有適用。
- 美國政府限制權利。本授權應用程式及相關文件為聯邦規則彙編48 C.F.R. §2.101所定義之「商業物品」，由本合約訂立時適用之聯邦規則彙編48 C.F.R. §12.212或48 C.F.R. §227.7202所規定之「商業電腦軟體」及「商業電腦軟體文件」組成。根據本合約訂立時適用之聯邦規則彙編48 C.F.R. §12.212或48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1至7202-4等規定，商業電腦軟體及商業電腦軟體文件依下列條件授權予美國政府終端用戶：（a）僅作為商業物品，且（b）僅授予依據本合約條款及條件授予其他終端用戶之各項權利。根據美國著作權法，保留所有未明確公布之權利。
Copyright © 2018 Space Walker and TMxRLab logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trend Micro Incorporated.
All other product or company names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.